Apr 21, 2010

U have to read this!

i came across this 17 year old @fauxromatics on her tumblr.

and here was her blog entry last week

Why I don’t want children.

  • They scream/ bitch (depending on their age).
  • They cry.
  • They poop.
  • I don’t want to give birth.
  • I’m scared of C-Sections.
  • They annoy me.
  • They freak me out.
  • They’re not even that cute.
  • I don’t want to turn into my mother.
  • I don’t want to give up my social life.
  • I don’t want to give up my career.
  • I want to be able to actually have money.
This may seem selfish, but I think having kids is a little selfish, too.
I mean, really. You’re just creating a version of yourself.
We don’t need any more humans anyway.


Fucked up 17 year old eh??? my friends who r young moms (that do drugs n smoke pot n get high on mmdma) would beat her up anytime for saying this..wish i was on tumblr so i could screw this girl up..17 year olds..what the fuck do they know about life...she her self is still a KID!! pitty her shalowness. When i was 17 i smoked pot did weed did mmdma skipped school but NEVER said anything this shallow..
self claimed "cool" teens>>>are insults to all teens