Mar 10, 2010

I don’t expect you to text me 24/7. I don’t expect you to call me everyday. I don’t expect you to put me in front of your boys. I don’t expect you to ditch all your girl best friends for me. I don’t expect you to surprise me with roses. I don’t expect you to buy me the world on my birthday. I don’t expect you to always agree with what I say. I don’t expect you to pay for everything. I don’t expect you to go out of your way and buy all the things that I mention I wanted. I don’t expect you to put me over your family. I don’t expect you to brag about me to all your friends. I don’t expect you to keep all your promises. I don’t expect you to believe I’m the best girlfriend in the whole world. I don’t expect you to stop checking out other girls. I don’t expect you to never mention a hot girl in front of me. I don’t expect you to already know what I want. I don’t expect you to never be mad at me. I just expect you to be trustworthy, to trust me, to never take me for granted like I won’t take you for granted, to always be real with me, to keep equality between us, and to love me. That’s all.